Sunday 12 June 2016

Primary & Secondary Research - How technology has affected us.

Primary Research:

Primary research is research that has been conducted by myself, and in this case, I used a questionnaire to get answers on my documentary idea, asking people if they would watch it, and what they would like it to include.



The primary research taught me that a lot of people would be interested in a documentary that revolved around the idea of showing how it has changed our  daily lives, being done in a timeline method. Many people also said that it would appeal to a large audience that use technology in their everyday lives, and that they would find it interesting to see how it has changed their lives.

Secondary Research:

Secondary research is research that has been conducted by others on the topic that I am looking at, that allows me to get a feel for the reactions of people in general to my documentary idea.











































































Buzzle - Impacts Of Technology On Communication



























Secondary research has told me that technology has had both a positive and negative impact on our lives. In many cases, it has vastly improved the student aspect of live, but it has also led us to become less sociable, and also have problems such as people getting addicted to media, that is easily accessed through technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment